GAMES AVAILABLE ON APPLE ARCADE
Your privacy is important to us, and we take our responsibility of caring for it seriously.
1 – Information we collect, purposes and uses
Our game is available on Apple Arcade.
Our legal basis to collect and process your personal information are:
If you are a European user
· Your consent
· Our legitimate purposes
If you are a United States user
· Your consent
· International operations of the game (it means what is necessary for us to provide you the game and game services)
SongPop Party is an online music multiplayer game. Hence it requires players to access online resources/servers for the two following reasons:
· Music repertoire
· Online playing (In order to match players and keep track of their respective scores, you will need to connect to FreshPlanet's server).
We will ask your consent to share anonymous information with our server. Without your consent then you will not be able to access online music content. As a result, you will be limited to playing the offline tracks that are available in the game.
Also, if you do not give consent for sharing anonymous data, you will not be able to access online modes (Arena mode and online Party mode). If you do not give consent and want to access music playlists that are stored on our servers, we will prompt them with a consent explaining why we need this anonymous data.
We collect only limited personal information:
· For multiplayer (Party and Arena Mode). We need to know the alias of the player (used when you are playing online, to display your Game Center name to your matched opponent, the character and music selected end then answer for each question in real time during gameplay. We also need which song the player listened to during a quiz (except for offline mode) in order to give reporting for our music licenses.
· Provide you with user support:
You can contact us by email but we may require you additional information depending your request (device type, IOs version).
If you decide to play offline or can’t access Internet, your player progress is stored on your device. As soon as you play online your player progress will be stored on Apple services, such as iCloud for game saves.
2 – How we retain information- Deletion processes
For multiplayer gameplay, the information is not persisted on our servers, it is in memory of the server during that round of multiplayer and removed from memory once the game is over (a few minutes).
You can delete your game progress from iCloud at any time.
You can delete the information stored on your device (you have to uninstall the game).
3 – How we share information
We do not share any personal or non-personal information.
4 – Information Security
We have implemented security measures to
safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain information security,
and correctly use anonymous information collected through the Services.
We take, and force applicable third parties to take, reasonable precautions to protect your anonymous information against loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please remember that no transmission of information over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6 – Legal disclaimer
7 – How to contact us
1 – Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – through the feedback form in App store for other question
If you have general question about privacy at FreshPlanet please:
- send an email to email@example.com
- write to the FreshPlanet Data Protection
Officer, FreshPlanet Attn: Privacy – Song Pop Party 381 Park Avenue
South, Floor 16New York, NY, 10016 USA